Good water is essential to your health, home, business and community. Water is used every day for cooking, cleaning, bathing, washing, and most importantly, drinking. This same water also runs through a household’s or business’ entire plumbing system and touches every water-using appliance. Whether your water comes from a private well or a municipal supply, our treatment systems can make it better.
With The Water Knight, we are experienced water experts. When you call us, you are assured of getting the proper system and the right solution to your particular water needs.
Let us improve your water. Let us improve your life.
At The Water Knight, we are proud to offer a variety of water treatment services, including:
- commercial water treatment
- water filtration
- municipal water treatment
- water sanitizers
- water softeners
- UV water filtration systems
- water filtration systems
- water testing services
What’s In Your Water?
Without a proper efficient “Water Analysis” one does not know what is in a glass of water. For many years people “assumed” all drinking water was safe. Between the News Media and the latest techniques for testing water, most folks now realize that the assumption of your drinking water in being safe is questionable. Consequently, the sales continue to grow for bottled water companies all at the expense of the consumer. Yet, once again the News Media has suggested that bottled water, especially in plastic containers, can be harmful via the digestion of plastic contamination.
We are proud to offer FREE water testing to the residents and businesses throughout Moore County, North Carolina. Call us today at 910-639-5555 or click here to schedule a FREE water testing appointment online.
Water Contaminates Facing North Carolina Residents
Numerous water issues have recently faced the families of North Carolina when it comes to the water that they drink, bathe in, wash dishes with, and depend on at home, whether from private wells or public water systems:
- Pollution from coal ash ponds: http://bit.ly/2aJG9o6
- Elevated levels of toxic heavy metals: http://bit.ly/2b6gXHV
- Dangerous lead levels: http://bit.ly/2bd1xAH
- Controversy over Government reports on well water safety: http://bit.ly/2aYniBr
- Old lead pipes: http://nyti.ms/20jM4NG
- Private wells that have not been tested in over a year: http://bit.ly/1P1fdxw
- Community water systems with health violations: http://bit.ly/1wD0htH
- Contaminated wells: http://on.doi.gov/2bd25qm
Concerned about the quality of water at your home or business? Call The Water Knight today, and get one step closer to cleaner, better-tasting, healthier water!